Financing and Savings on Renovations and Solar
We’ll work with you to find ways you can make energy efficiency improvements to your property without exceeding your budget.
Affording Your Energy-Efficient Upgrades is Simple
Oftentimes, homeowners and business owners worry that there is no way they are going to be able to afford their energy-efficient upgrades. They simply don’t have the extra money lying around. Because of this, many think there is no way for them to ever go green. However, that isn’t the case. There are plenty of different ways you can take your property to the next level without having to tap yourself out.
Financing options are quite plentiful when it comes to solar energy upgrades. Just take a look at some of the different options out there and the savings they have to offer you.
- You can get a solar tax credit worth as much as 30% of the total cost of your new solar energy system.
- There are incentives and rebates out there worth as much as $6,500 on your system. We will also help you with filling out all of the rebate forms to make sure you get the money back that you deserve.
- Average savings on your utility bills could be as much as 50%. Depending on the situation, some people have been able to eliminate their utility bills entirely.
- By installing a solar energy system on your home, you can increase the total resale value and help recover even more of the money that you invested in your new solar panels.
- Many of the financing options offer a zero-down payment option meaning you don’t have to worry about paying anything out of your own pocket to get the system installed. Some programs allow you to add the cost of your system to your property tax bill and pay it back over the course of time.
There are literally a number of different ways you can go about financing your new Ventura solar energy system and paying for it. Our team of professionals knows the ins and outs of the different financing programs, rebates and incentives. This allows us to answer any questions you might have and ensure you get the best quality system for your particular wants and needs.
Taking It a Step Further
Beyond installing Los Angeles solar energy systems, we also handle a number of other energy-efficient upgrades for your home. We can handle remodeling your bathroom or kitchen, adding in energy-efficient lighting, swapping out older appliances for new energy-efficient ones and much more. Just tell us what it is that you need and we will come up with a plan of action that is going to work for and your needs.
At AYS Energy, we offer the complete package to make your home or business as energy-efficient as possible and help you save money for your property.