Our Approach to Home Energy Efficiency
Years of experience have helped us develop an process for finding more saving opportunities in every project we take on. Here’s a quick overview of some of the steps we take.
At AYS Energy, we believe in doing everything we can to make a difference for the planet and helping you to save money in your home. There are a number of different ways that we go about doing this.
Using Only the Best Energy-Efficient Products
- We have a large number of different eco-friendly products available that can be installed in your home. Some of those products include sinks, vanities, fixtures, countertops, cabinets, faucets, tiles and beyond. We work hard to always have the maximum amount of options available to the consumer.
- We also have a number of different energy-efficient appliances available, such as tankless water heaters, water filtration devices, dual-flush toilets and drawer-based dishwashers. Almost every major component for your home today has an energy-efficient counterpart.
- If there are any cabinets that we remove that are damaged or dismantled, we see if we can reuse any of the components to turn them into something else that can be used around the home. The less waste we have the better it is for the environment.
- Anything that can be recycled is taken to the proper facilities for recycling.
- We collect any used packing materials and continue reusing them as much as we can before they are no longer usable.
All of our staff members are educated on green products and what we can do to help the environment one property at a time.
We Don’t Stop There
- Beyond helping property owners go green, we also made changes around our own office.
- Instead of traditional lighting, we upgraded to fluorescent lighting to help cut down on our energy bills.
- We purchase recycled paper and ink for our printers to help save on costs and reduce the impact it has on the environment.
- We try to recycle anything we can around the office. From paper to plastic and aluminum, we are always working to save the planet as much as possible. All of our team members know the importance of recycling products they use around the office.
Our Approach is Simple
At AYS Energy, our approach is to make a difference one small step at a time. That means helping people transform their homes into an energy-efficient piece of art and doing our part around the office as well. We are working hard to educate as many people as we can about all of the energy-efficient upgrades out there that are available to homeowners and business owners alike.
Take a moment and schedule a consultation with one of our energy specialists today.
We will come out and help you determine what we can do to help you start saving around your property.